Before You Begin
- You must be physically present at the server to perform this procedure.
- This procedure uses the default user account to enable you to recover a lost password or to re-create the root user account.
- You cannot change or delete the default user account.
- Establish a local serial management connection to ILOM and log in to ILOM using the default user account.For example:
SUNSP-0000000000 login:default Press and release the physical presence button. Press return when this is completed...
- Prove physical presence at your server.Refer to your platform documentation for instructions on how to prove physical presence. If the platform documentation does not mention physical presence, contact your Oracle service representative.
- Return to your serial console and press Enter.You will be prompted for a password.
- Type the password for the default user account: defaultpassword