To re-register hybrid Azure AD joined Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016/2019 devices, take the following steps:
- Open the command prompt as an administrator.
dsregcmd.exe /debug /leave.
- Sign out and sign in to trigger the scheduled task that registers the device again with Azure AD.
For Azure AD joined devices Windows 10 devices, take the following steps:
- Open the command prompt as an administrator
dsregcmd /forcerecovery(You need to be an administrator to perform this action).
- Click “Sign in” in the dialog that opens up and continue with the sign in process.
- Sign out and sign in back to the device to complete the recovery.
More INFO: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/devices/faq